Friday, December 29, 2006

Training in Samarinda









I took this pictures when i joint at training about " how to use multimedia devices for teaching " in Samarinda several days ago ( since 27th of dec until 29th of dec 2006). This training opened at Grand Jamrud 2 samarinda and it was opened by chief of our Province's Department of education Mr Syafrudin Pernyata ( second pic) . It was very great a chance to learn more about IT and all participant seem so enthusiastic until end of this training.In my free time i try to introduce about Alcobs to several friend from others city and one of my friend interested about that so he will try to arrange a proposal to Balitbang and ask about socialize Alcob in samarinda.



2 comments:

Benjamin Perez Carrillo said...

Really nice pics, specially the first one, i must say...I hope you can share some of your knowledge and experiences with all your teamm and some chilean team, too.
Congratulations for your training experience.

Benjamin

wina said...

Hi Ben,
Thanks for your comments. I just want make sure that i will share my knowledge with you and all our friend who need it, but i am sure you know about it better than me, right?? Well hope you can upload any news too in our website.
Wina