Friday, December 15, 2006

Here I am "Mbakyu Asri"


Haii, I'm an English teacher from Malang who is eager to share teaching and learning experiences.Since I've got adjudicator certification from Asian - European Youth Foundation (AEYD), You can rely debate matters with me. Writing is the soul of mine. I've wtitten many books, articles and action researches (PTK). How ever, I never forget to get fun such as swimming, travelling and climbing mountain.As long as God gives me more chance to be alive, I'll sacrifice my life to others.
"Static condition means death". Be proud of being teacher babe. Fighting..........

3 comments:

alcob-indonesia said...

Hi my dear friend asri, i was very glad to see your pictures in this blogspot. You know i always proud to be a teachers , specially after met others teachers like you and all our friend in Apec elearning training program fisrt round. It's give me new spirit and make me more confidence to share with others using my "poor" english.Ok sis hope we always keep in touch in any condition. Miss you so much sis .
Your Chilean Mania
Wina

alcob-indonesia said...

Dearest Asri, Your smile remembering me to "Material girl"

wakakakakakakkkk

Rudi

Benjamin Perez Carrillo said...

Hi asri,

this is Benjamin here from Chile, i will be glad to create a English project together for exchanging some students by email using english and local languages (Spanish and Indonesian), what would you yousay colleague?
We are finishing our school term here and start term 2007 in March and stop again in July for 2 weeks and then continue in August till December...I will also like to exchange some personal preoject abour e-learning in English classes with you...Congratulations for your Alcob's blogsite...regards