Sunday, December 24, 2006

News from out side countries's friends

Hi dear friends..
So sorry that i did give any news in our web for last several weeks. I just little bit busy with my school works and i try to contact our friends from korea, chile, thailand, and china. Ok now i will report what all i get from my effort to contact them. Fisrt Mrs Shon Mi (our advisor ) have replied my email and she said that she will help us to find Korean teacher for joint our project, even she tried to ask some help to her husband about that. Second Mr. Joel (pocharaj jatupol ) from Thailand could help us if we have a problem about web design, Mr Michael or Habibi will joints with us with pleasure and he alredy invited me in their mailing list (Apec Elearning of Thailand members ) , their group is http://groups-beta.google.com/group/apec-thailand, so try to visit it sometimes. They will have anothers workshop on next march, its will be two round workshops , so if u interesting to attend that workshop just acces all information from this sites or contact habibi bye sending email to vduangchinda@gmail.com. About our friends from chile we have two patners there benjamin (benperezc@gmail.com) and Janet (janipeg2@gmail.com) , i will contact others friends from chile like nayaret ( nayaret.toro@gmail.com), leo (leovallada@gmail.com) and others friends. I didn't got any news from China, Only get email from Mr. Zhang Zhou( zzarthur@yeah.net) but he didn't give any confirmation about our project. Oh one more thing. I try to search others friend from deutch by sending email to my friend there. Hope he will help me about it. Ok that all information that i got. Hope our project will run well and "miss u babe"
warmest regard
WIna

3 comments:

INYOMAN RUDI K said...

Dear Wina,
I am very interest with ur activity. I want chatt with our friend from other economy. Would you send me theirs Yahoo ID for Yahoo Messenger

Thx,
Rudi

alcob-indonesia said...

Dear Rudi..
Thanks for your comments, and for nice display pic. Well as long as i know only janet who has yahoo ID (janipeg2@yahoo.com), and others friend using google talk and gmail for chat to each others.If i am notmake mistake you already have gmail account, right? So sometime try to online with ur gmail account. Its very efisient cos we can check our email while chatting with our friends. Even with google talk we can send voice mail and have voice chat with our friends. Ok i will try to send you voice mail from my google talk, and i will invite you in my list, so whenever you have a chance to online try to using your gmail account ok!!! Have a nice try dear
thx
Wina

Unknown said...

Dear Wina:
I am really interested in keeping in touch with my friends I met in Korea. I had too much work at my school, but right now we are just finishing the school period in Chile. I would like to share not only eduacational experiences but common projects as well. We´ve been chating here in Chile to share our projects and to present to our colleagues our work in Korea too.
receive my best wishes for all of you in the new year. Regards from La Serena, Chile.