Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Hope i can do it soon pals

Dear friends...
Nowdays i try to collect any information about culture, traditional dance, traditional music and traditional mitology of my city and others city around like samarinda and Kutai Kertanegara. I will ask my student to give any coments about it and than i will send it here. Hope i can do that soon because i little bit busy now due my students examination. Any way how about your work shop my dear freind nyoman? Hope everything run well. Dont worry u still have a chance to love me any time you want because i love you too my friend, i love all my friends too he he. Miss you babe.
warm regard for you all
wina

1 comment:

INYOMAN RUDI K said...

dear Wina, I am glad to know ur activity (I am litle bit jealouse with u. On Wednesday I n mr. tufik has presentation in workshop for english teacher on at SMPN 1 Kotabaru. I will up load that news, foto and otheras soon as possible.
cheers